Struggling to colour match Euphoria

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lbrownx

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I’m really struggling with colour matching the attached pic. Euphoria silver white matches the ash blonde but I don’t want it to be one block colour, the underneath of her hair matches an 18. I was thinking maybe 100 strands of silver white and 50 strands of either 613/18 or 22/18 which I would mainly use underneath and scatter the rest throughout? I didn’t want to use just 18 and silver white because of the contrast it may look too strandy? Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated! Xx

Attachments

• E43DFE72-94B7-4A46-865F-043C1484E144.jpeg
    E43DFE72-94B7-4A46-865F-043C1484E144.jpeg
    770 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
When colour matching you are actually looking at the hair towards the crown where it falls (her shorter layers) as the longer length layers wont be seen and covered by extensions.. I think you have got your work cut out to make it blend seamlessly, have you put the swatch against her hair?

Yep the short layers match silver white but there are a few other tones in there aswell. She had just put a strong purple shampoo on her hair so it’s very ashy at the moment. The underneath of her hair is an 18 but like you said you’re not going to really see that. I think maybe I should go back in a few days or a week when the ash has maybe calmed down and try again?

I think what ever you do is going to be so hard with her hair purple shampooed and uneven tones.. but if it doesnt look good then people will judge your work when its probably not your fault x

The euphoria one colours so usually come up on the warm side though I’m really struggling to find any ash blond mix colours at the moment. Had the same with prestige. Ordered an 18/22 and it looks like a block warm colour not the ashy colour the 18 usually is [emoji31]

The euphoria one colours so usually come up on the warm side though I’m really struggling to find any ash blond mix colours at the moment. Had the same with prestige. Ordered an 18/22 and it looks like a block warm colour not the ashy colour the 18 usually is [emoji31]

I’m having this issue too! Ordered colour 24 and this is what the sent me ! It doesn’t match the swatch !

If using 2 or more colours do each row one colour then the next row the other colour. That was it doesn’t go stripy x

If using 2 or more colours do each row one colour then the next row the other colour. That was it doesn’t go stripy x
Totally agree with you! Much better highlight effect than alternating colours

Did you try Hairsaint yet? The colours are lovely and ashy, best I’ve seen. I’ve got some more coming for a model in a week or so, I’ll post some pics.

Ooh no never heard of hairsaint what is the quality like? X

Amazing!! It’s a new company started by Chargem on here, selling the hair she’s been using for a couple of years. It’s honestly the best hair I’ve found outside of true Russian hair. She only does wefts at the moment but the shades are gorgeous and good ash tones available. Super thick and totally flat at the top!! I’m in lurve!

My phone won’t let me upload pictures! It says photo is too big? It’s an iPhone 8, does anyone know how to fix this?

And look how they arrive!! So nice to get some love from a supplier! Lol.
4ED068EB-8A52-4CF5-8EF3-62078F7FA84C.jpeg

Hairsaint hair is stunning. The ash tones are amazing. Would highly recommend

Hairsaint hair is stunning. The ash tones are amazing. Would highly recommend
I know right! I’m honestly so impressed with the hair. These are the wefts I’ve been waiting for and I can fit less and get more thickness. One of these flat rows is easily the same thickness as a standard double row but so much flatter at the root. And no shedding!!

Sounds great I’ll check it out thanks! Xx

This is 2 wefts, 120g, 21” washed (No shedding all!) and left to dry naturally. It’s soooo thick.

Attachments

• 237FCCC4-0410-4C6B-97AE-8F1C52920E9B.jpeg
    237FCCC4-0410-4C6B-97AE-8F1C52920E9B.jpeg
    289.3 KB · Views: 45

That’s because prestige #1822 is a warm block colour not a piano highlight. Hence why it’s #1822 and not #P18/22

Prestige equivalent to other suppliers 18/22 is #p9a/24

Latest posts

Back