Struggling to train

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleGem81

Reaction score
Hi

I am finding it such a struggle to save up money to start my nail training, things keep cropping up (most notibly my silly car!) which cuts into my savings account. I'm so close to giving up on my goal because the training courses I am interested in are SO expensive. Do any reputable brands offer a pay monthly option on training courses to make it easier for those who are struggling to stump up a large up front sum?

Maybe one of these is an option for you:

*Do one course at a time, make money, do another course, repeat.

*If you're looking to take a qualification at a college, you may be able to get money off or the course for free if you are 19-24 and/or you have yet to take a level 2 and/or 3 qualification. They can also offer help with costs if you are experiencing what they call financial hardship.

I would say that colleges are the most likely to allow you to pay in installments.

Hi
Thanks for this, I'm already NVQ Level 2 qualified in Beauty Therapy but the college I went to wasn't the greatest at all.

I think I'm just going to have to go with your first suggestion of training in one thing at a time rather than doing it all in one big hit.

Latest posts

Back