Struggling with assignments VTCT cosmetic makeup course.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucy_locket

Reaction score
hi geeks!

ok well i started my VCTC in cosmetic makeup at the end of September we are now on our 3rd assignment VR74 and i must say i'm finding the hole bloody assignment thing hard going :irked:.

last week we handed in our completed VR06 (apply and instruct makeup)
but we had all been saying before lesson how hard it was finding some information on the web. thankfully i did manage this quite well. BUT after we handed them in our tutor then went round the class giving out leaflets about how to apply and safely remove false eyelashes and aftercare advise ??:eek: so i wondered why had we all struggled to do the questions for her to hand out the information after the assignments have been given in?

Now i have been searching the web for help with my questions on VR74 and some sites are saying about reading over the booklets that are given out or leaflets with information. Well i'm pretty sure we have not been given anything! the only info we have is if we go on to the collage site we can access out course details and print off assignments and work but there is nothing about info on these assignments.:cry:

i'm really getting in a pickle as i just feel like walking but the only thing thats stopping me is the £300.00plus that i've paid out and to put it another way the £300 that i've paid out to search the internet for the answers and too teach myself!:eek:

does any geek know of sites that could help me with information ?
and also if i was to leave the makeup course would i be able to get my money back?

lucy

The tutors make you find the answers for yourself so you actually read and learn the answers. If she handed you out questions and the reading material it would just be a case of regurgitating what is already written. I did VTCT and I find this method really does make the knowledge easier to sink in. What is the title of VR74 and I could maybe give you a hand? Keep your head up though, it will be worth it in the end, trust me I know it's not easy :D.
Good Luck x

fire away...vr74.. what do you wish to know?? i teach it.... dont you have a handout or recommended text books???

hiya im doing nvq make up if u need any help jut shout i can try and help u out hun ! what is it u exactly need help with.?

Hi
What books are using for reference. I found these helped me when I did mine and I still refer to them now sometimes.

• The Complete Make Up artist - Penny Delamar
  • Make Up Artistry - Julia Conway
as well as my level 2 and level 3 beauty books.

Let me know if you need help with anything in particular
Hope this helps
Sas​

just wanted to say thank you for your answers.
my internet has been down, so haven't been on since i lasted posted.

i managed to finish it but will get it back next week with a list of things i've got wrong so i might contact you all then if thats ok?.

right i'm of to do my amendments to vr06.......lol

Latest posts

Back