Struggling with bridal hair and refresher courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donna29

Reaction score
Hi

I have enrolled on a college course to be told it was cancelled due to not having enough people. Since then I have enquired at other colleges but they all say its not likely to happen due to numbers again!!

Looks like ill have to go private. Does anyone know of any good, reasonably priced courses in the Bedfordshire area?

Also I have had the same problem with cutting and colouring refresher courses.

Can anyone help?

Thank you

Why not try local hair wholesalers ? They might do courses.

Have a look t capital hair and beauty xx

Central Bedfordshire college also known as dunstable college.

Thanks for the replies. Dunstable college was one of the colleges I tried but there was not enough people and it got cancelled. This was the same for bedford, Luton and heartforshire.

Thanks for the replies. Dunstable college was one of the colleges I tried but there was not enough people and it got cancelled. This was the same for bedford, Luton and heartforshire.

Adel's do an hair up course (half day) and also a plaits course (half day). You usualy do the plaits in the morning and then hair up (bridal etc) in the afternoon. Both courses are only about £50.:biggrin:

Oh dear,
I'm on media make up and hair level 2 at the college. I know level 1 hairdressing is running as my friend is on the course. Hairdressing level 2 is also running.
It may be a bit late but you can still ask again. Ask to speak to the head of department or a hair tutor.

Latest posts

Back