Struggling with colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerseylotte

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have translucent fair skin, dyed bright red hair and realised today after putting on Shellac Tropix that it clashes completely with my hair :(

Does anyone have any recommendations for colours that would suit my hair colour?
417719_3245258405644_1092398076_33297858_1765162682_n.jpg

Thanks!!! :Love:

Hiya,

I think that Hotski to Tchotski (the green turquoise) would suit you very well, green looks stunning with red hair!!

HTH Tracey:lol:

Hiya,

I think that Hotski to Tchotski (the green turquoise) would suit you very well, green looks stunning with red hair!!

HTH Tracey:lol:

Thanks Tracey! This is one of the ones I'm waiting to arrive! I've also got purple purple, chrome, hot chillis (hope this is more red than pink then!) and rose bud... Hope this one is neutral enough for me to get away with it:lol:

Any other suggestions you guys? :)

Thanks!

you could always go black. if you want red then do it, I have BRIGHT red hair and just do my nails what ever I feel like. I have red glitter nails at the moment and don't care that they are different.

Black! Crazy :D

Well I've gone with Hotski over Purple for a jewel green/turquoise look, I'll just run my colour ideas past you lot before trying to put something silly like Tropix on next time!!! :D

I love orange with red!

I love pink with red!

I love orange pink and red together.

I know those colour may sound like a horrid combination but if you have the right shades you can wear any colours together.

Sorry, I've not actually been much help have it lol.

Jacqui xx

Hi..I see this is posted in the consumer queries therefore you are not a trained professional.
I did think therefore you were asking for a colour to suit your hair which you would be getting done at a salon.
However I seems you are doing your own Shellac treatments. Shellac is a professional use only product and the UK distributors only sell it to people with a manicure certificate or training.
Your profile does not give us any information about your qualification, and the fact this is posted in Consumer Queries would lead me to believe you are not trained.

Therefore as per site rules we should not be advising a non pro on using pro product.
What we should be advising is that if you are so enthusiastic about this product and have an aptitude for it, then go and get the qualifications and become a fully fledged Geek on here :biggrin:

If this is wrong please update your profile accordingly.

Hi..I see this is posted in the consumer queries therefore you are not a trained professional.
I did think therefore you were asking for a colour to suit your hair which you would be getting done at a salon.
However I seems you are doing your own Shellac treatments. Shellac is a professional use only product and the UK distributors only sell it to people with a manicure certificate or training.
Your profile does not give us any information about your qualification, and the fact this is posted in Consumer Queries would lead me to believe you are not trained.

Therefore as per site rules we should not be advising a non pro on using pro product.
What we should be advising is that if you are so enthusiastic about this product and have an aptitude for it, then go and get the qualifications and become a fully fledged Geek on here :biggrin:

If this is wrong please update your profile accordingly.

I'm a consumer who has purchased the full system (whether you feel it is right or wrong that I can find it online) for use on myself only.

I'm asking for advice on colours that go with red hair, nothing more.

Latest posts

Back