Struggling with foils over Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully this will be of some use ladies? I did a video on behalf of Lecenté using their foils over shellac - there's a few tips on how to get a good coverage xx

Fab video!! thank u

I also saw that doing a 2nd cure gives the shellac a stickier surface for the foil to grip too....worth a shot [emoji3]

Im really struggling with the foils im curing my shellac then putting the fpil ober the tacky layer but when I rub over the foil it doesnt come off the foil help pleaaase

Some of them just weren't coming off! A few turned out okay, but it seems some colours seem to be stickier than others! Lol
This keeps happening to me! Habe u managed to figure it out?

Try
Double curing Shellac black pool.
This gives a really sticky surface.

I do my colour coat then I top coat & cute & then do my foil over that as it's far stickier than any colour coat x

I do my colour coat then I top coat & cute & then do my foil over that as it's far stickier than any colour coat x
I've never tried that! Maybe I'll give it a go :) xx

Hi everyone,
I've been loving doing foils recently and have been having great success so thought I'd share my process. (I use Gelish and BornPretty Foils)

Gel Foundation
2x Gel Colour
Remove sticky layer
VERY lightly buff
Foil Glue
Foils
Top Coat

Latest posts

Back