Strut your Stuff Comp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Just wondered if any of the geeks are entering this comp?

Hi Lesley love the photo i always imagined u with dark hair dont no why lol
anyway wot comp never heard of it before not that i will b entering but just interested to no more

sequinto said:
Hi Lesley love the photo i always imagined u with dark hair dont no why lol
anyway wot comp never heard of it before not that i will b entering but just interested to no more

Its a photo comp held by beautytech in usa.

http://www.beautytech.com/contest/strut2004/rules.htm
follow above link, You were right about the hair though i am naturally dark ;)

i am, i had my first try last year. its my type of competition coz i get too nervous to compete in the live ones. :rolleyes:

angel fingers said:
i am, i had my first try last year. its my type of competition coz i get too nervous to compete in the live ones. :rolleyes:
Me too babe, competed last year.................and will do it again this year........ but it is so different from the life version............... This one you can do at your leisure as long as you submit your pictures before the dead line...........
It is a great way to compete if you are to nervous for the life thing..........
The only downside is............you have to know what the american judges like.......but all in all I did ok got 9th in senior enhancements ..Enhancements Sr. No.#4 and thought not to bad, my downfall was......nails did not have the extreme c-curve and the extreme smile line .......but I know for this time.....
Here is the link for anyone wanting to take a peek.............
Some fab nails on there.........
http://www.beautytech.com/contest/strut2003/enhance-sr.htm
HTH

Oh so thrilled that fellow geeks are taking part :D I hope to do the mixed media nail art section.
Ruthie, do have to register before date or just send entry form ,payment, instructions and photos?

I registered before the date and then just got on with the nail stuff....................
wohoooooooooooooo you go girl xxxxxx

wow they look great good luck to all who takes part will b rootin for you

Thanks for that Link Ruth, those nails are so good. It certainly gives you something to aspire to. I would like to enter a competition but want to wait till i've had alot more practise first.

im thinking i mite have to have a go and enter,
thanks ladies for the link

Jess
xox

ps Ruth your nails looked fab! :D

Sparklepink said:
im thinking i mite have to have a go and enter,
thanks ladies for the link

Jess
xox

ps Ruth your nails looked fab! :D

Oh do it Jess :biggrin: The more of us the better ;)

Latest posts

Back