Strut Your Stuff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wkdwich

Reaction score
Almost $10,000 in prizes and we're not done hounding, um.. making the request to the companies for prizes :)

The 2008 Strut Your Stuff Nail Art and Enhancement Competition is open for Entries.. Only $15 per entry, the entire competition is held online, from the entry from to the judging sheets. There is no other comp in our industry like this.. and this is out 9th year!!

Each entrant may submit two entries per eligible category. Entries must be submitted and complete by Oct. 31st

12 of some of the most distinguished judges.. 3 for each category, they will not only score your work, but give you valuable feedback for improvement that will ultimately improve both your competition skills and salon skills.

All 4 first place winnings are over $1,000 in products from a wide array of companies.

EVERY entrant receives a certificate suitable for mounting and displaying in your salon as well as offers from the sponsoring companies.

Read the rules over carefully, if you have any questions by all means, please ask either here or by private email to [email protected]

Remember, this is a fantastic way to test your skills against your peers in a non-threatening arena. No one, not even my husband, will know who submitted which entry, only me :)

www.beautytech.com/contest/strut2008

Get your entry in early!

Last edited:
After much back and forth and actually taking a head count of the public & private posts I have decided to extend the deadline thru this weekend.. Since many of you are also off on Mondays, I figured lets just go until Monday Nov 3rd Midnight EST (thats NY time)

So there ya go.. I hate to do this.. but if it means we have a real contest with more than 3 entries per category then thats what needs to be done..

You Can't Win It IF You Aren't In IT
Where is YOUR entry??

Rules

That's all folks.. get your creative brains turned on and get working :)

debbie, you have to be one of the worlds most persuasive women !
we dont have comps over here that attract anywhere near that kind of sponsorship.

guys this is so worth spending some time over this weekend. the prizes are great, i have placed for the last 3 years and its fab getting the little packages through your door.

but more important than the prizes is the judge sheet. it tells you where you are doing well and how you can improve. its only $15 to compete, that is seriously cheap when you see what swag you could win !

every one who enters also gets a certificate of participation, so get your brushes out !

Got my entry in, thanks for extending the deadline Debbie, for numpties like me who leave everything to the last minuite xx

Got my entry in, thanks for extending the deadline Debbie, for numpties like me who leave everything to the last minuite xx

Please tell me you're in the Senior category Jac??? I'm in Junior and much as I loves ya, I don't want my nails up against yours, lol!!!! :hug::lol:

Snr for me and I dont stand a chance but trying to get back into the swing of comp style nails lol, good luck hun xxx

Well done to all those who entered and good luck! :hug:

Good luck to everyone... can't wait to see winners entries. :)

The entries are online now, some great ones too:)

I decided to enter at the last minute too :lol: Good luck to everyone who entered :hug:

Haze x

Some great entries. Good luck!

Has anybody got a link for the entries - cant seem to find them on nailtech.

Entries

Theres the link for all the entries, hope it works :lol:

Haze x

the entries are brilliant
it seems the standard rises every year .
i didnt enter in the enhancement section, but i have entered in mixed media senior.

I entered! It's my first EVER, and after seeing the others in the Jr. level, I am a little ANXIOUS to say the least ;)

Good luck to all the geeks that entered! Waiting for the results might cause me to have a small stroke ;)

I entered! It's my first EVER, and after seeing the others in the Jr. level, I am a little ANXIOUS to say the least ;)

Good luck to all the geeks that entered! Waiting for the results might cause me to have a small stroke ;)

OMG, my nails are up against yours Heather........ No way, that's not fair!!! There are some awesome entries, mine look really shabby now (to my eyes!)

OMG, my nails are up against yours Heather........ No way, that's not fair!!! There are some awesome entries, mine look really shabby now (to my eyes!)

WHATEVER! LOL! I am TOTALLY being critical of mine now lol!!! I think we should start a game, if we knew who DID enter, we could guess WHOSE was WHOSE.

But so far I only know about you and me. :lol:

I am SURE you are going to do AWESOME! Did you see how many entries there were?????

The wait is gonna KILL ME. UNGH.

WHATEVER! LOL! I am TOTALLY being critical of mine now lol!!! I think we should start a game, if we knew who DID enter, we could guess WHOSE was WHOSE.

I am SURE you are going to do AWESOME! Did you see how many entries there were?????

I know, the wait feels like ages. It's exciting to see all the entries though..... I bet we can't guess anyone's nails!!

we can say which ones we like I know that much and I love no 5 in snr enhancements:)

Last edited:

Don't forget me.My entry was for Junior category,but they moved my entry into Seniors.Oh,well... Next time I'll be more prepared.

Latest posts

Back