Strut Your Stuff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrates to all the winners some g8 entires :)

2nd place jr mixed media:green:

Do you mean that it was your entry that came 2nd in the Jr mixed media? - if that is what you mean then well done. x x x

Well done to everyone!

Just a question: those of you who have placed in this competition in the past, have you received all of your prizes? (this years' winners probably haven't received theirs yet anyway)

A Finnish friend of mine placed last year and she never received a single one of her prizes:cry:. Is it just because the farthest North-Eastern corner of the EU is too far away from the States? UK and Continental Europe techs, has everything gone ok with you?

Well done to everyone!

Just a question: those of you who have placed in this competition in the past, have you received all of your prizes? (this years' winners probably haven't received theirs yet anyway)

A Finnish friend of mine placed last year and she never received a single one of her prizes:cry:. Is it just because the farthest North-Eastern corner of the EU is too far away from the States? UK and Continental Europe techs, has everything gone ok with you?

i have placed for the last 3 years as well as this year, and i have usually received around 2/3 of my prizes. sometimes you have to get in touch with the sponsoring companies to encourage them to send your stuff. sometimes they have arranged with their british distributors to supply the prizes and then reimbursed them. sometimes they dont even bother getting in touch to even give you the opportunity of paying your own p&p :rolleyes:
i think its the cost of international postage thats the problem.

but this competition has an increasingly international participation so you would think that something might be arranged. it does give you the option of suppling a us address for your prizes, but unfortunately i dont have anyone over there.

Hi Susan,

If it's easier, they can ship the prizes to me and then I can ship them all in one package to you. What do you think? Email me :)

Gina

Latest posts

Back