Strut Your Stuff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm loving the beautiful set with the crane painted on them in mixed media senior.

wish they were mine :irked:

Don't forget me.My entry was for Junior category,but they moved my entry into Seniors.Oh,well... Next time I'll be more prepared.

LOL! AWESOME! I didn't forget you Lana, I KNEW you had entered lol, and NOW I'm EXCITED to NOT have to compete with you lol!!!!

Why did they switch you?

Because I am Educator.:cry:

I entered too! Enhancement Sr division... ALL of them look so good!

You never know - one day I might pick up enough courage to enter! :lol:

Some great entries there!

x x x

I entered! It's my first EVER, and after seeing the others in the Jr. level, I am a little ANXIOUS to say the least ;)

Good luck to all the geeks that entered! Waiting for the results might cause me to have a small stroke ;)

Same here :hug:

Dame it.....every year i bloomy miss this!!!!!:mad:

WOW some amazing entries, especially in Senior mixed media.....tough category :eek:

I haven't managed to look at them all yet, but the standout ones for me so far, are the beautiful stilettos with the roses, also the stunning black/green fade stilettos holding the pearls, beautiful work and colours IMHO.
I know the ones done on tips are great too, but I can't help but prefer the ones actually on a hand .

Well done everyone who entered.....and good luck!!!

Susan,
I know which one is your entry:wink2::wink2:

i really like the green reptile stilletos , as well as a few others.

Susan,
I know which one is your entry:wink2::wink2:

ahaaaa , but i have 2 entries this year.:lol:
i'm gonna have to search for yours now lana. oooh i love a bit of intrigue.

actually i think a lot of people know because there was some kinda problem and my name was put on them when they were posted:lol:

ahaaaa , but i have 2 entries this year.:lol:
i'm gonna have to search for yours now lana. oooh i love a bit of intrigue.

actually i think a lot of people know because there was some kinda problem and my name was put on them when they were posted:lol:

I don't ....but I would love to!!!
I hate guessing games lol:lol:

All are fantastic!! I am so anxious to get my critique-I have competed in enhancements and placed several times at more local events but to compete on a world wide forum like this is so cool.And so much different than salon nails.Bravo all ! This is my first Strutt but won't be the last--already working on next years idea!! Man the competition makes me feel like a beginner!! The tip sets are great ,beautiful but not much of a "Nail" challenge although I looked on the past winners and first in MMSR seems to mostly be sets of tips not nails on hands-maybe should be a seperate category-like mural and hands.If I just do art on a tip,then it is a canvas not a nail---but they are all very well done and a lot of effort was expended to make the beautiful art!And the art on the tip sets is fantastic!! I have my favorites-but will wait to see how it goes.All the entries in all the categories were very polished and professional.

I had a look at all of them but there is one that really sticks out for me and that is the stillettos in black / green in Snr Mixed Media. Those are are fabulous - whoever did them!!

Why didn't Emmsy enter this - she would ne great at it (and we know she like free product ;) ... :lol::idea:

Nice entries. I feel bummed out that i didn´t had the time to do something and .I have my hands full and full focus on my pmu that i just learned :lol:
Next year then, good luck to everyone who entered.

Not too long before we know the results now, girls! :green:

The purple and yellow nails in snr mixed media are stunning too.

So when do we see the winners?Today?I can't wait to see the winners-Good Luck!

Latest posts

Back