Stubborn Cuticles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelnails

Reaction score
Hi HELP REQUIRED I have a client who I do a manicure for every fortnight, BUT she is a nightmare she will not wear gloves for any thing, including gardening, :( she previously cut her own cuticles, :hit: now they are rock hard, I have tried Creatives Cuticle Eraser and Cuticle Remover but neither product seems to really help, anyone got any suggestions as I'm at my wits end :(

She needs to be using AHA Cuticle Eraser (and SolarOil) at home on a regular basis (i.e. every freaking day). After a couple of days, her cuticles will take a vacation to the north pole and never come back (nor write if they were really stubborn).

Whenever you cut (or a client cuts) the eponychium (or what they would refer to as the cuticle) it will build up a scar like callous along itself that takes time to get rid of. Derms advise against EVER cutting the 'cuticles' as this is the number 1 reason for paronychia. Plus... whenver you cut them... they grow those callouses... which means... you will have to cut them again!!!

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back