Stubborn streak

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammy McDermid

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a client that is 80% grey which has highlights, which are great but she has a darker streak in her fringe which is about a 7. It never lifts to a nice blonde but stays very yellow every time. I need help putting this right as its very frustrating, even a toner doesn't help. Please someone help??

Hi,

I have a client that is 80% grey which has highlights, which are great but she has a darker streak in her fringe which is about a 7. It never lifts to a nice blonde but stays very yellow every time. I need help putting this right as its very frustrating, even a toner doesn't help. Please someone help??
What do use on this darker area usually? Do you us the same formula all the way through the hair? Or do you use something different n this specific section?

What do use on this darker area usually? Do you us the same formula all the way through the hair? Or do you use something different n this specific section?

I use wella magma 89+. With 30 volume.

Why don't you try bleaching the stubborn section?

Are you using foils or global application?

I think a normal blondor and 30vol should easily lift a 7 to a clean 10.

for now i would just highlight that section with 20vol, shouldnt need to be on for too long then tone x

Latest posts

Back