stuck in a rut with client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrobinson

Reaction score
hii need some advise,ive been doing this ladies hair for 4 years she has it short into her hairline at the back and longer on top, texturised at the top and sleekr at the front. she has all over wella 44/65+5/0 and foils bleach 12% and 3/0 6% sound slike a terrible mix but it workls with her. anyway id liek to do something diff with the colour as not likign blond and red together, although it somehow works on her. she doesnt like to lose the blonde as its her safety net and last time i did a brown all over she looked dull(still with the foils).
anyway i was thinkin allover in place of 44/65 do 575 and 5/0 to create a warm brown thatl still sit nice next to blonde
any ideads please throw them my way!
shes in friday
jen
x

Last edited:
hii need some advise,ive been doing this ladies hair for 4 years she has it short into her hairline at the back and longer on top, texturised at the top and sleekr at the front. she has all over wella 44/65+5/0 and foils bleach 12% and 3/0 6% sound slike a terrible mix but it workls with her. anyway id liek to do something diff with the colour as not likign blond and red together, although it somehow works on her. she doesnt like to lose the blonde as its her safety net and last time i did a brown all over she looked dull(still with the foils).
anyway i was thinkin allover in place of 44/65 do 575 and 5/0 to create a warm brown thatl still sit nice next to blonde
any ideads please throw them my way!
shes in friday
jen
x

Idea's are a really hard thing to throw your way without a pic of your client.

You might have gone off it but from what you've said firstly i would say she likes it lol but what i would say is she likes something with a bit of wow factor,toning it down might be the opposite to what she wants

she just tells me to do what i think looks best, she is totally in my hands. i dont have a pic unfortunatly.

In that case i would say you know best considering her skin tone etc get her to come in a little earlier for a consultation or discuss the possibility of changing her colour on her next appointment

hey how old is ur client ?

does she have a fringe etc what about doing some flashes of blonde underneath(or the top of her hair) and darker on the top and when u cut it point cut it or texturise (sp) to show the blonde colour ?

or do the blonde around the front with dark all over with foils of red on the dark if that makes sense

hey how old is ur client ?

does she have a fringe etc what about doing some flashes of blonde underneath(or the top of her hair) and darker on the top and when u cut it point cut it or texturise (sp) to show the blonde colour ?

or do the blonde around the front with dark all over with foils of red on the dark if that makes sense
hiya she doesnt have a fringe long enough to do that its pretty short.
:grr:

Latest posts

Back