Student buying products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all
I'm currently a nail tech student. I was just wondering how and where I can get professional products from when I'm a student and not qualified. I've looked on ellisons website but it asks you to confirm your qualified before you can buy, which im not. I've had my college kit from "your salon store" so can I presume I can order other things from there website? I want to start a varnish collection and need more nail tips. Any help much appreciated. Thanks geeks x

You can get things from Sally's, you can get a Student Trade Card until you've completed your course. You just need to go into your nearest Sally's and show them your student card and either the course receipt or course acceptance letter. :)

Pro Impressions doesn't require anything , NSI allows student orders as does Crystal Nails. NSI will phone you after you place the order and you'll need to email them a picture of something from the school saying you're currently studying (I used a course contract). I thought Ellisons allowed students? Pretty sure I ordered from them before.

Ah right that's brilliant. I have my student card and letter from when I paid my course fees so hopefully they will do. I'll have to contact them and check then. Thank you both x

Latest posts

Back