student nail tech wanting help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa-marie

Reaction score
hiya geeks
i am currently doing vtct nail treatments level 2 and i want to set up mobile when i qualify in january, and i'm also doing vtct level 2 nail tech which finishes in july, i don't know where to start to set up my mobile business? i have decided on the name and start date, but i'm still going to be working in an office full time.
are there any books i can buy to help with mobile? i can only find ones for starting a salon.
are there any courses i can take for starting a business in the beauty industry?
and a big decision which products do i use for manis/pedis an which products for enhancements?
sorry for all the questions theres loads of info on the internet but it looks so confusing!
thank you
lisa-marie
x o x o

thank you for your reply
i've registered with business link, theres loads of great info on there.

i've had a look at the distributor sites but i can't decide which company to go with, i'm stuck between creative, nsi and opi! not sure which company is best choice? i want great products at a resonable price that are easy to get hold of, being new to nails i don't want to make the wrong decision by choosing a brand if its not going to be good.

x

Youre right to spend time deciding which company to go with otherwise you could end up making an expensive mistake!:irked:

After reading lots of posts on here I chose to go with Creative and I have no regrets at all. They're products are lovely and now that Sweet Squared are their official distributors over here there shouldn't be any trouble at all with getting supplies.

Latest posts

Back