Studio 58 hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeatherC

Reaction score
Has anyone done the online extension course with studio58hairextensions and if so can you tell me about it. No where near me does extension courses

Can I add that I am NVQ level 3 qualified with years of experience

Has anyone done the online extension course with studio58hairextensions and if so can you tell me about it. No where near me does extension courses

I've heard good things about Studio 58 training.

Give them an email, they should be able to tell you give you more information. X

I did an online course with them for tapes, sent my assessment off on the 1st feb & still waiting to find out if I passed..
You do get a lot of information and the videos & kits good, the tapes weren't sticky enough though.

I would recommend doing a hands on course though, I trained with oakley academy for my other methods and preferred that x

Thank you that's very helpful. I'd love to do a day course but finding one that's not too far and soon is proving hard

I did a course with them and they were so rude, was shouted at by a man down the phone as I hadn't received my manuals. still no manuals to this day. wouldn't tell me what remover is for tapes as they gave me remover in an unlabeled bottle so couldn check for clients with allerges. never again.

I did a course with them and they were so rude, was shouted at by a man down the phone as I hadn't received my manuals. still no manuals to this day. wouldn't tell me what remover is for tapes as they gave me remover in an unlabeled bottle so couldn check for clients with allerges. never again.

They were pretty rude to me too tbh. How long did it take you to get your certificate? X

Ah they've been really helpful so far over email but that can always stop when they have your money can't it. Thanks for the reply, very helpful

They were pretty rude to me too tbh. How long did it take you to get your certificate? X

ive got those, just no manuals which is ridiculous... I did it at their training centre. about 20 students to one tutor...ridiculous!

So glad I’ve come across this, I was planning on doing a tape course with them [emoji51]having second thoughts now

Hi, KM Hair extension Training has lots of venues for courses across the UK. There is a course near you In Leeds on the 26th February. They do 3 methods for £225 (was £499) £50 deposit to secure your place full kit included. Xx

So glad I’ve come across this, I was planning on doing a tape course with them [emoji51]having second thoughts now
Sorry I didn’t read properly! If it’s tape course your after, I’m not sure if that date/price/location I quoted will be correct but take a look I may be wrong. Good luck!

Sorry I didn’t read properly! If it’s tape course your after, I’m not sure if that date/price/location I quoted will be correct but take a look I may be wrong. Good luck!

Thank you very much I’ll definitely look into it [emoji5]

I know im 4 months late on this thread, but does anyone know of any good training courses that also teach to cut and blend in?
Also, with the online courses, do you come away with the same certification as you would doing one in the flesh?

I know im 4 months late on this thread, but does anyone know of any good training courses that also teach to cut and blend in?
Also, with the online courses, do you come away with the same certification as you would doing one in the flesh?

I did my training online with Maxwell Meliá (look on their FB page). Certificate and qualifications are exactly the same and you can pay monthly for training. They're really good for helping after you're qualified too.

I'll check them out, thanks for that. Do you know if you can learn to cut and blend in online too?

Yeah it's included but I'm a level 3 hairdresser so I'm not sure how good it is if you don't have any experience. I'd recommend them though

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'll definitely be checking them out though

Did my training with saloon 58 still waiting on certificates and had problems as some manuals didn't work especially the one on sending my work over

As this thread was created two years ago, you may actually prefer to create a new thread of your own.

Latest posts

Back