Studio58 vs SJK extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lbrownx

Reaction score
Hi all

I want to know the good and bad on both hair from these companies and generally who's hair is better quality and value for money

Hi all

I want to know the good and bad on both hair from these companies and generally who's hair is better quality and value for money

I prefer studio 58 for my budget :) it's really nice. And then use sjk for the luxury and Krystal . But studio 58 are bringing out a luxury range soon aswell :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

How do you find SJK AAA range? Also for a thick full head how many bonds are you using of SJK Luxury (roughly)

How do you find SJK AAA range? Also for a thick full head how many bonds are you using of SJK Luxury (roughly)

I love it. I use 150 on average. 175 for medium and 200 for extra thick.

Thanks Charjem, have seen your work on here and it is flawless amazingly thick x

I fit a set of SJK Luxury and the lady had really thick hair. I only ended up fitting 125 strands as she asked me not to put anymore in as she said it was too much for her to handle!

SJK Luxury and Krystal is really good but I don't really like their AAA. I for Studio58 as my budget range and love it. I'm looking forward to Studio58's Luxury range.

I love SJK too only use them. x

Latest posts

Back