Stumped for ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olive293

Reaction score
image.png
a new client had come to me for ideas. She hates her hair and over all wants to be lighter. She used to have a full head of bleach so ultimately I think is missing being a blonde, although she said she's happy to keep the dark roots and maybe work towards a balayage. She has the goldwell premixed semi's in some kind of purple on it at the moment. I have never used these before.
Her hair looks so fine and I just can't think what to do without making it look wishy washy. I suppose I could try for a pastel colour. Aghhhhh... Any ideas?

Her hair doesn't look like it's in the best condition. I can see quite a bit of breakage and not to mention the fact that there's a lot of banding going on. Why don't you try a strand test to see how it lifts and if her hair can handle it, and then take it from there.

I'd start by suggesting some conditioning treatments before putting anymore colour on her hair.

Couple of olaplex treatments first. Followed by appropriate moisturising or protein treatments.

Remove the direct dyes with clear and 30 vol then see where you are then.

You can do a root stretch or colour melt to keep the root darker.

Yeah I'd recommend a few olaplex treatments first and also strand test before you apply any colour.
But color wise I'd root stretch with a deep purple colour then melt it into a nice violet semi. Maybe foil a few pieces in

Latest posts

Back