Stupid question about pink and white L & P fills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

veggie

Reaction score
Ok, is there anyway to do these without using a drill? How do you re-do the white when it has grown out? My textbook from school just says to paint the tip on with white polish.

for a rebalance you simply thin the entire nail enhancement and reapply the p/w. your new smile line is as it should be and there was no need for an electric file.

p.s.
that is not a stupid question!!!

FingerNailFixer said:
for a rebalance you simply thin the entire nail enhancement and reapply the p/w. your new smile line is as it should be and there was no need for an electric file.

p.s.
that is not a stupid question!!!

Doh! Of course! That makes perfect sense. Thanks so much! :o

veggie said:
Doh! Of course! That makes perfect sense. Thanks so much! :o
There is a re-balance tutorial on the site I beleive; that should help you too! :D

I have never used a drill to do a French rebalance (well actually I did for a little while, but I really didn't like using a drill at all). It is totally not necessary (at least the way I do it) :biggrin:

However is you do as Fingernail Fixer says (which is how I do it too) then there are a few hints that make the technique super sucessful.

1. Make your white bead a 'tad' drier than normal and
2. apply enough only to do the new regrowth area then 'feather' the rest of the bead into the white that is already on the tip. This way, the nails stay looking thin and beautiful time after time.

One thing so many peole do when they rebalance is to use beads that are the same size as the beads they use for doing a full set!!! :eek: Why? When the nail is already covered with product and not naked anymore. Doing this leads to excessive filing and thick looking nails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back