Styes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I have a client who has informed me she has a stye on both her eyes, she said she suffers with them a lot in winter time, she is due to have her lash extensions infilled today should i say sorry not till there gone or do them anyway?

I have a client who has informed me she has a stye on both her eyes, she said she suffers with them a lot in winter time, she is due to have her lash extensions infilled today should i say sorry not till there gone or do them anyway?
I'm not trained in eyelashes, so it probably isn't my place to comment at all, but I definitely wouldn't recommend you carrying out a service if she has an infected eye.
Styes are awfully painful, and I would imagine if she's like me, she'd be rubbing her eyes constantly if she has them.
Rebook definitely.

I agree, I am pretty sure that styes are contagious, so I'd definitely rebook. Also, they're painful so it could be really uncomfortable for her.

Rebook for when they have cleared.
You can't lash someone with a stye x

Rebook for when they have cleared.
You can't lash someone with a stye x
I
I agree, I am pretty sure that styes are contagious, so I'd definitely rebook. Also, they're painful so it could be really uncomfortable for her.
iI was pretty sure this was the case I felt bad cause she's going out on Saturday this is why I double ' checked thanks for replies x

Definitely not. They are contagious

i told her im sorry and shes agreed and is going to ring me when her eyes are better ... xx

Latest posts

Back