Styling a bob?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funtimefranko

Reaction score
Howww do i style this said pic. Im guessing it should be easy but my styles always end up to neat...

Attachments

• 2016-04-20 20.27.49.png
    2016-04-20 20.27.49.png
    728.7 KB · Views: 169
Massive wand, massive sections, really take no time on it then just scrag it up and use some dry shampoo voila!

Osis also have a fab texture spray! New product in red can! Great for those undone looks!

Thanks people i shall give it a go. Just wish my hair wasnt so fine and damn soft

Yep as cams said...
This client usually head dead straight hair that won't take any kind of bend with a brush so I used the big diva wand as she wanted more mess and body

Yep as cams said...
This client usually head dead straight hair that won't take any kind of bend with a brush so I used the big diva wand as she wanted more mess and body
Yep as cams said...

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    894.8 KB · Views: 89
Looks lovely! I think her hair is also longer and less layered/textured than the inspo! She looks like someone with a ton of super fine/straight hair so removing weight could do a favour!

Texturising the cut will make a big difference to the finish....It's all about the cut! ;)

I cant have mine textured etc just does the complete opposite and goes completely flat

I cant have mine textured etc just does the complete opposite and goes completely flat
My client didn't want any layers or even a bit of texture added at all

Use some salt spray, This will give some grip, blow dry the hair with volume and curl then pull it all out, backbrush and twist into place xx

Latest posts

Back