styling products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Monroe

Reaction score
hi i just wondered which products people used, i love wella koleston for my colouring and i'm thinking of using their styling products and retail, has anyone used them?

i have used tigi bedhead & catwalk and also redken in my salon before but found them quite pricey and struggled to retail mainly because of the area i was in, i think they thought it was too expensive so thought wella might be a bit more suitable

clynol, clynol, clynol well as you can proberly tell i am a massive fan of all things clynol. retail is a good price, there are plenty of products and they are easily understood by the clients, i use the viton s and brilliance range along with the blonde meche and powder bleach. excellent product range and great company to work with.

thanks will have A LOOK any more suggestions will be appreciated

I use a variety, Redken , L'oreal, Matrix ,Scruples just to name a few. I also use Wella . I really like Wella a lot for myself. The color preserve line is beautiful.

Latest posts

Back