Su Do Airbrushing Tanning so natural !!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
HI guys

just wanted to share that have been for my airbrush tanning course today at IONA MK and it was fantastic !!!!

so natural and so easy to apply by far one of the best if not the best ive seen and used.

what do you guys use and how much do you charge

i think that i will be charging £20 for a full body

let us know what you think

Tracey

The average price in the UK for a Spray Tan is £25 although this will vary slightly depending on area. From a recent call to us from their marketing department we understand Su-do are now encouraging salons to now offer tans at half price!

Mandy

why would they offer half price tan?, if the product and applicaation are good what is a reason to discount?
Spray 2 Go said:
Tracey

The average price in the UK for a Spray Tan is £25 although this will vary slightly depending on area. From a recent call to us from their marketing department we understand Su-do are now encouraging salons to now offer tans at half price!

Mandy

how much was your tanning course with sudo? did you get your start up equipment with the course? and how long was it?

sorry for all the questions lol
kat xxx

thought trainning was free?
Katmoz33 said:
how much was your tanning course with sudo? did you get your start up equipment with the course? and how long was it?

sorry for all the questions lol
kat xxx

Hi there!! If you buy certain kits from them then you can get £125.00 worth of training included for free! It last from 10am til 4pm and it's really good!!

I bought the kit at £595 +VAT!

HTH

i brought my compressor for the airbrushing with nails course so i onky had to buy the fluid and gun and the training was £50

hope that helps

Latest posts

Back