Su Do or Balisun

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillablue

Reaction score
Hi im thinking about going mobile, but have only ever used Su Do... What do you think? Is Su Do the best or should I give Balisun (or any others) a go. What do you recomend????? Would love some feedback on this and what products you recomend most of all
Thankyou:|

Hi...
I am only just starting out with airbrush tanning and i am going to use su-do so i cannot help you sorry.
I was at olympia yesterday and heard a few people remark to how nice they thought su-do was etc...
If you are happy with it then why change? If not then maybe you should!
Any tips or advise would be great if you have any!!!!

Hi its been a few months since i left the salon, But yes most the time Su do was fine, occasionaly had some mess ups but usualy turned out to be equipment related. Most people were very pleased. I had it done for my wedding and was completly happy with it, i just wanted to know if any new products were showing better results.
Thanks for your reply
lots of luck.
make sure you stress the importence of exfoliating to your clients before the treatment.

denisejacqueline said:
Hi...
I am only just starting out with airbrush tanning and i am going to use su-do so i cannot help you sorry.
I was at olympia yesterday and heard a few people remark to how nice they thought su-do was etc...
If you are happy with it then why change? If not then maybe you should!
Any tips or advise would be great if you have any!!!!

Su-do colour is fab, the compressors very well engineered (and can be used for body art, nail art and hair art, so it's versitile, and the marketing products are very classy & professional looking - only thing I thought was poor is that my manual was photocopied pages and wonky at that...but overall I am pleased - so i would recommend Su-do...hope this helps...

Hi...
I have decided to go and get some proper training with my airbrush...i am so worried about doing a client and think this will help me feel more confident too. I have read the manuel and watched the video.
Also i have found out that your insurance only covers you if you are trained...eeek!
Anyway i dont think you can beat being qualified in something that you do.

Hi

i use sudu and st tropez in the salon and i like both but if i had to choose it would be sudu, MY TIP: when you have finished spraying wait 5 mins and then check you will see any bits youve missed!!

Little Angel said:
Hi

i use sudu and st tropez in the salon and i like both but if i had to choose it would be sudu, MY TIP: when you have finished spraying wait 5 mins and then check you will see any bits youve missed!!
Angel - did you get a good manual with your Su-do kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back