Su-do prices...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deni

Dinky Geek
Reaction score
Hi...
Need to sound off about this as i am very upset.
I have just started doing su-do airbrush tanning and rang them to buy some more advertising cards and they have doubled in price!!!!!
I cannot believe this as it was only a few weeks ago i bought 20 cards for £1.60 +vat and now they want £3.00 +vat...nearly double!!!!!
I think it is so back when a company puts their prices up this amount in such a short space of time don't you?
Sorry to moan... but i now need to find another way to advertise my services and as i am new business i need to save pennies when i can...Grrrrrrrrr

Hi Hun

how about using your pc to devise some similar ones ??? maybe find out from printer how much they would charge to run them off for you if you want a better, glossy finish etc - you can also personalise them then !

Happy to help if you want to do this.

Someone on the site may have already done this and may send you the doc !!!!

kx

Deni said:
Hi...
Need to sound off about this as i am very upset.
I have just started doing su-do airbrush tanning and rang them to buy some more advertising cards and they have doubled in price!!!!!
I cannot believe this as it was only a few weeks ago i bought 20 cards for £1.60 +vat and now they want £3.00 +vat...nearly double!!!!!
I think it is so back when a company puts their prices up this amount in such a short space of time don't you?
Sorry to moan... but i now need to find another way to advertise my services and as i am new business i need to save pennies when i can...Grrrrrrrrr

i use www.vistaprint.co.uk they usually have good deals £3.99 for 250. lots of designs to choose from. You can add glossy finish, upload logos, have an appointment section on the back for an additional charge.

I know just now they are offering 25 magnetic business cards for £3.99, think iwould give these more to regular clients. Dont think i could afford to give these to everyone

i just re read the original message, are you meaning business cards(what i have replied about above) or the leaflets you would give a client regarding the product and aftercare information. If it is the client information leaflets then sudo prices are quite high, i get leaflets from fake bake, 100 for about £4

HI

my st tropez ones are foc, i would go get some of your own printed try a digital printing agency you should get a good deal.

lucky you, companies sure know how to make money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back