SU-DO spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
ive just opened a new bottle of su-do bronze tan lotion, and used it for the first time the other night, now i dont know if its me or not, but the colour guide isnt much to write home about, you can hardly see where you been etc, i was using Sun Laboratories, which was VERY dark.

just wondered if anyone else had the same feeling with the su-do tan lotion

i sprayed my niece the other night, and applied the usual way, same for everyone, but she came over the next morning and her knees where white - totally missed by me (i think not) or shes rubbed the lotion in her sleep - ive never had this before and was just wondering if anyone else had same prob

Hiya

I used sudo a few years back and yes the guide colour is really light and I found it fairly difficult to see especially if my lighting wasnt great.

Hiya

I used sudo a few years back and yes the guide colour is really light and I found it fairly difficult to see especially if my lighting wasnt great.

thanks for that flower- thought it was me - if i remember rightly su-do never used to be this light did it? i used to swear by it. but have to admit sun-labs is far better

i like the bronze shade, but as it is a new system that ive learnt i cant get to grips with the lack of colour guide. im used to solglo and they have a light but definate colour guide. ive a good boss so im sure i will pick up a routine that ensures even coverage!

Latest posts

Back