Su-DO training.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

julie

Reaction score
Does anyone know weather su-do do in-house training? I was booked to do their airbrush tanning course on tuesday but the wholesalers where i was ment to be doing it have just told me (sunday) that it has been cancelled. So was wondering if they would come and train in an independent salon coz the wholesalers keeps messing me about.:(
Hope you can help.:?:
Juls

julie said:
Does anyone know weather su-do do in-house training? I was booked to do their airbrush tanning course on tuesday but the wholesalers where i was ment to be doing it have just told me (sunday) that it has been cancelled. So was wondering if they would come and train in an independent salon coz the wholesalers keeps messing me about.:(
Hope you can help.:?:
Juls
Hiya,

Don't know if they do in house training!!!!!! have you bought their system? if you have'nt why not give Salon Solutions a ring on 01482227775 or visit www.salonsolutions.org they provide excellent training and have fantastic customer care
Hope this helps!
Amanda

Yes have already bought their kit. So will have to go on their course.
Thnks anyway
Juls

Lily said:
Hiya,

Don't know if they do in house training!!!!!! have you bought their system? if you have'nt why not give Salon Solutions a ring on 01482227775 or visit www.salonsolutions.org they provide excellent training and have fantastic customer care
Hope this helps!
Amanda

julie said:
Yes have already bought their kit. So will have to go on their course.
Thnks anyway
Juls
Hiya,
Never mind, but they do brill tanning solution which I use in my salon and thats the reason I reccommend them , to me they are the best by far. If you bought their solution they would provide excellent training, you might want to try their tanning liquid in the future...they will give you a free sample of 50ml which will do a full body which will last 5-9 days and you don't need a second top up spray!!
Amanda :cool:

Thanks again. i think i will give them a ring tomorrow and ask about their products and training then if they are that good. I could still use my su-do tanning liquid even tho someone gives me training couldnt i.

Juls

Lily said:
Hiya,
Never mind, but they do brill tanning solution which I use in my salon and thats the reason I reccommend them , to me they are the best by far. If you bought their solution they would provide excellent training, you might want to try their tanning liquid in the future...they will give you a free sample of 50ml which will do a full body which will last 5-9 days and you don't need a second top up spray!!
Amanda :cool:

julie said:
Thanks again. i think i will give them a ring tomorrow and ask about their products and training then if they are that good. I could still use my su-do tanning liquid even tho someone gives me training couldnt i.

Juls
Hiya,
Yeah of course you can....they are open till 4 today and are open till 6 tommorow (think i spelt that wrong)..Try after about 4pm tomoz cos I know they are usually busy during the day with all the salons being closed
Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back