Substitute foil glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FabulousFingers

Reaction score
does anyone know of a substitute I can use for the foil glue as I cannot get any locally and in need of it ( ordering and pot will not have it to me in time )

does anyone know of a substitute I can use for the foil glue as I cannot get any locally and in need of it ( ordering and pot will not have it to me in time )

I tried to use some nail glue I purchased from Boots (I know I know...don't shoot me :cry:) and couldn't get it to work. I ended up ordering some from the place I purchased my foils from, Nail Delights.

Sorry, I know that doesn't help you immediately but it may stop you from buying ordinary nail glue :)

i have been watching robin mosses and she uses, the best glue ever , That's what its called. I think you can order from amazon.xx

Alot of craft stores sell the same glue for foil art try your local one i know in the uk hobbycraft and the range sell it

inhabition layer of shellac ?
glitzy lips adhesive
glitter tattoo adhesive .

thanks everyone, only problem is don't have craft stores etc, live in an islolated town and the nearest one is 1 1/2 hours away and they didn't stock it, looks like i'll have to order online

"the best glue ever" is from scraperfect.com. and she threw in some cute ribbon in my box.

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back