Subtitles for DVD's.......We need your support here...including all nail mag editors!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully now that the issue has been raised... we can do something about it... but lets cut some people some slack. I am feeling that this issue and thread has turned into a witch hunt.
A quick update,
Dawnie found this on the internet, and this could be of some help to us.........
http://www.thesignlanguagepeople.co.uk/4803.html
It's an organisation who will add subtitles to existing videos..................

This post never intended to name or shame people into helping, it was purely intented to ask if it was possible to do this..............
No offence was ment.................
I certainly don't want a witch hunt, there is no point, it will upset people and then they will be more reluctant to help us...................
I appologize for any upset this may have caused..........
I also E-mailed Gina Wallace and have explained that under no terms, was this a personal thing, just an important education issue for me............

i have had first hand expirience , trying to teach a deaf person.............
I realised how hard it is for deaf people to be trained if the tutor is not used to a deaf persons world, after working with Dawnie since last November.......
But it is not an impossible task and made me more aware of the difficulties.....
All in all I have had so much fun training and teaching Dawnie, it has broadend my horizon and taught me more, then I think I have taught her.........
So a big thank you to Dawnie and her patience with me............
Cheers babe xxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back