such a kind gesture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ella

Reaction score
I know I should post privately to Glynis about this, but I just wanted everyone to know how kind she has been. Glynis has kindly sent me a box full of goodies to use at my sisters 13th birthday party (It is a nail party).

Glynis you are a star - I must send you some good Karma!

This is one of the many good things about this site - "virtual" friends who do nice things and help you for no reward but the feel good factor.

Thanks again glynis :lol: :lol: :) :) :)

its people like glynis that make this site what it is.a friendly,supportive,helpfull,there when you need them,kinda place to be :)

How Lovely of her - a kindness in our world today is worth more than most ever realise!! errrmmm a quote by me....:o :o :rolleyes:

Mrs Geek said:
How Lovely of her - a kindness in our world today is worth more than most ever realise!! errrmmm a quote by me....:o :o :rolleyes:
Have to agree with Mrs Geek :biggrin:
We all have people to thank on these boards, So whether its goods or advice.Thank you ;)

Oh my goodness. I've just started blushing!! Ella it was justs bits and bobs that I had hanging around, and it was absolutely no trouble at all. I'm glad you got them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back