Sugar Baby enamel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sassy_minx24

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anybody know where I could get sugar baby enamel from? I love it!! I saw it yesterday at a nail bar in the Trafford centre near me. I see from the designer nails website that it has been discontinued. I don't want to have to pay the retail price for it, if I can help it !!!!

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanx Sassy x

Sugar Baby came in a collection called 'Girl Gone Bad' - that was 2 years ago - as far as I am aware, it is no longer available and this does happen with certain seasonal collections - there are still some around - I would try one of the One Stop Nail Shops - all call HQ and see if they can hunt one down for you!! :rolleyes: We will be bringing back some classics very soon but have no idea if that is one of them, I will post later and let you know!! Meanwhile - I am off for a 2 week, hard earned vacation with the Geeky Family - remind me if I forget :oops: ;)

hi mrs geek i hope you have a fantastic holiday! 8) maybe you could post some holiday pics on the board? remind all of us that are indoors getting so ingrosed in the geek board that it is summer outside :D
have a great time hun! nickki jonesx :D

Thanx Mrs Geek

Have a good holiday !!!

Sassy x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back