Sugar Bear Hair/Biotin driving me insane

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

PitaBread

Reaction score
I just recently began work at a salon. All the girls have been telling their clients to grow hair to take the biotin or sugar bears. In my chair, girls ask me about them and I say it has no scientific basis, to eat healthy, use heat protectant, wash hair less often and tools so less split ends, let ends cut in between...

A coworker listening in corrects me and says to use them in confidence. Not out loud. She means no harm. Love her but I don't agree one bit.

Sooo maybe I am wrong? Idk I doubt it. But if so correct me :p

ronray

Reaction score
I just recently began work at a salon. All the girls have been telling their clients to grow hair to take the biotin or sugar bears. In my chair, girls ask me about them and I say it has no scientific basis, to eat healthy, use heat protectant, wash hair less often and tools so less split ends, let ends cut in between...

A coworker listening in corrects me and says to use them in confidence. Not out loud. She means no harm. Love her but I don't agree one bit.

Sooo maybe I am wrong? Idk I doubt it. But if so correct me :p
It's can promote a healthy start in life to new hairs and the scalp of somones is lacking it in their diet. But otherwise I don't think they do much. Its not like it can mend split ends or fix cuticle damage.

PitaBread

Reaction score
It's can promote a healthy start in life to new hairs and the scalp of somones is lacking it in their diet. But otherwise I don't think they do much. Its not like it can mend split ends or fix cuticle damage.
Agree! I don’t know why so many of the girls here think otherwise.

Latest posts