Sugaring or waxing? Advice for mobile therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sugaring is better than waxing in so many ways. Its gentler, more thorough (you can go over an area up to 4 times) Its more hygienic. It is water soluble so no messy equipment or damage to clothing. Ideal for mobile therapists. Its great for psoriasis, eczema, spider veins ect. No risk of burning. The results are seen.

For a practitioner, with the hand method (the ancient art) it will save money by not using spatulas and minimal strips.

Watch out for those cheap courses that claim to train in a few hours!! Its not enough. You need thorough, quality, professional training to be able to become a professional sugaring practitioner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I am fairly new to this site and am a Sugaring Practitioner. Qualified 5 years ago now and have been sugared for years before this. I would NEVER go back to waxing. Sugaring is more gentle, more effective and can be used on people that have eczema and Psoriasis. My website should provide you with further information. Best of luck with it and if I can help in anyway, just shout!

Hi what is ur website?

Latest posts

Back