Sugaring training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelly01

Reaction score
Hi

I am looking to do training in Sugaring, Thing is I am tired of travelling all over the place for training! I don't usually mind infact I quite enjoy a jolly to London, Leeds, and where ever else products take me! But would really love a local course.

Does anyone train in sugaring, or anyone been on a course that they can recommend, no more than an hours travel from Northampton,Beds,Bucks area? I have searched on the net and spoken to local wholesalers and drawn a blank.

For those of you who do sugaring at the moment, how do you find it and do you have a huge need for it?

Anyone?

Cheers
K x

iam trained in sugaring but i dont use it. i found that i have real problems when ive tried to use it my hands my body temp is too hot and all it ends up doing is just melting into a sticky paste.

i had this training has part of my beauty course we had a company called sugar company come into our college.

if you put sugar company into your google search iam sure it would come up with something.

but iam sure that there are many geeks that use this method so they might be able to help you more.

I have recently trained with The Sugar Company, I love it! The Sugar Company Give Melanie a ring, I know that she does travel all over the UK to teach, and she is really lovely.

Hth xx

iam trained in sugaring but i dont use it. i found that i have real problems when ive tried to use it my hands my body temp is too hot and all it ends up doing is just melting into a sticky paste.

What paste do you use? Maybe you should give a harder paste a try xx

Latest posts

Back