Suggestion on what to get a very good client?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olabecee

Reaction score
Hi, hope you can help me come up with a suggestion? One of my very favourite clients has just moved about 18-20 miles away from the salon but still insists she wants to come and its going to be her second visit tomorrow since the move to the new house. I really feel guilty about this and even suggested I can help find a therapist quite local to her new place (via SG of course lol) but she's still happy to come to me.

I want to get her something for the new house but don't know what to get really. She's been a loyal client from day one and sometimes bring lunch for me (she actaully buys the lunch), presents when she goes away and has also bought stuff for my 2 kids and not to forget the tips.

Any suggestions will be welcome but consider I don't have a lot to spend. Thanks all:biggrin:

Ithink you can never go wrong with a good quality perfumed candle and a lovely card .Well done you as well for thinking of others, I suspect that's why she comes to you as well x

How about something for her garden - at this time of the year the garden centres have their pots and hanging baskets all planted ready-done with bedding plants etc so it's something she'd enjoy over the next few months?

Hi, hope you can help me come up with a suggestion? One of my very favourite clients has just moved about 18-20 miles away from the salon but still insists she wants to come and its going to be her second visit tomorrow since the move to the new house. I really feel guilty about this and even suggested I can help find a therapist quite local to her new place (via SG of course lol) but she's still happy to come to me.

I want to get her something for the new house but don't know what to get really. She's been a loyal client from day one and sometimes bring lunch for me (she actaully buys the lunch), presents when she goes away and has also bought stuff for my 2 kids and not to forget the tips.

Any suggestions will be welcome but consider I don't have a lot to spend. Thanks all:biggrin:

How lovely thats nice to hear...
a small simple plant (some good ones at supermarkets) :wink2:

One f my most loyal clients was turning 50 and like ur lent is so loyal and spent a small fortune when I had my baby so for her birthday because it was a special Bday I bought her a nice Yankee candle and nice card xx

Ithink you can never go wrong with a good quality perfumed candle and a lovely card .Well done you as well for thinking of others, I suspect that's why she comes to you as well x

Very good idea charlcake, I'm short of time now as I see her mid day tomorrow (any idea where I can get that in shops) as shopping online now is quite late.

How about something for her garden - at this time of the year the garden centres have their pots and hanging baskets all planted ready-done with bedding plants etc so it's something she'd enjoy over the next few months?

Nice one Floss26, she spoke a lot about her beautiful big garden.

How lovely thats nice to hear...
a small simple plant (some good ones at supermarkets) :wink2:

Thanks a lot Onlyme will check my local supermarket and see what I can get. I see her again tomorrow.

One f my most loyal clients was turning 50 and like ur lent is so loyal and spent a small fortune when I had my baby so for her birthday because it was a special Bday I bought her a nice Yankee candle and nice card xx

I love Yankee Candles but that might be too late now as I think I can only get them online. Where did you get yours please?

I love Yankee Candles but that might be too late now as I think I can only get them online. Where did you get yours please?

Our local garden centre sells them. If you have any garden centres nearby they usually stock gifts like candles.

Asda are now doing Yankee, as are Wyevale Garden Centres and some B&Qs

Can't go wrong with a Yankee candle !

20miles is not to far to go when you think some people drive more than twice a day to work and back. My old hairdresser moved about 50miles away and he had loads of clients follow him. She obviously values you a lot.

Latest posts

Back