Suggestions for returning nail tech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rynath1

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am returning to the nail industry and am very nervous. I only did nails for less than a year right after school and that has been 3 years. I have a client wanting a fill in this week and I am so scared.
I would like to use creative nail again. Which is the best? My plan is to use the retention and the perfect color powders. I w[EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected]ould[/EMAIL] appreciate any tips.

Thank you!

Hi and welcome to the site.

I would suggest that you have a 1-2-1 class with an educator so that your skills are refreshed, this will also help your confidence.

hth's

I am with Sandi on this........either attend a skillbuilding class or book a 1-2-1 with an Educator, it will improve your skills and boost your confidence. Good Luck.

i was like you , i did my training then had a yr off , once i cam back to it , i did some classes first to get me back into it , because to be honest its like starting from the beggining again , hth x

Latest posts

Back