Suggestions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PitaBread

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. It’s been awhile since I asked for some suggestions, and I had a question I feel pros can help guide me with.

It must be where I live in NJ because there’s not many options. I work now so it’s unrealistic to drive 30-40 mins one way just to get my nails done. I just don’t have time for that. I’ve been able to use my free time with my family, and that’s more important to me now than spending it traveling for nails.

I found 2 places and was wondering what a pro would suggest. The place I go to now is honestly a discount salon. The nails look immaculate but they have broken a nail on me here and there. Recently, they broke my toenail with a drill. Obviously I am not super bothered by the break. They grow but I am unsure if long term damage is something to be concerned of. The other place is not a discount salon. They do soak offs and care about the integrity. The paint job is not as flawless though as what I have now. Some flooding here and there. The nail shaping is not as perfect… as a pro; what would you suggest to do? Is it worth damaging my nails for perfect shapes and designs. They last long everywhere because I take good care of them so that’s not a factor.

I thank everyone who answers who can guide me. 😊😊

What would you tell a hair customer who presented you the same question about 2 hair salons?

What would you tell a hair customer who presented you the same question about 2 hair salons?

Aaaaand I have my answer. Good point there. Thanks.

Just came back to thank you for your suggestion. Worked out better than I thought. Got some pretty and healthy nails 👍👍

Latest posts

Back