Sulphate free shampoo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickysnails200

Reaction score
Hi guys
I need a bit of help I have run out of my shampoo so I'm gonna have to run to Sally's to get some. I have micro ring extensions in and wanted to know if any of these shampoos would be okay? They are all sulphate free.
Please and thank you x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422885809.563683.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422885823.818454.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422885838.235823.jpg
Thank you xx

I use joico colour protect sulphate free

As long as the shampoo is sulphate free it will be fine I use the loreal everpure sulphate free shampoo and conditioner can be brought in most suoermakets and drug stores

Thank you both! Just wanted to make sure I didn't ruin them and belle didn't go into any detail on shampoo and conditioner except to recommend x-10 but I've only ever heard bad things about them xxx

Sulphate free and stay away from any that claim to "rebuild" the hair. They're usually full of silicones or something to coat the hair.

Thank you :) xxx

Salts sell Osmo sulphate free which u find good

It leaves the hair really silky but a customer came in the other day and had been using a new one I have not heard of. Big sexy hair? Her hair was fantastic so might look it up as not seen it before.

Latest posts

Back