• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

summer 2008

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise Manby

Reaction score
We are currently looking for our staff for the summer of 2008. We require mature, easy going, talented individuals to work in our friendly team. This is a great oportunity to work abroad in a professional environment. Nail techs and Beauty Therapists wanted. Must be experienced.

Hi Louise

It's me Lynn (again)! I replied to your earlier add for nail tech in Greece but not had a reply? I'm fully qualified in acrylic (sculptured and gel). I have over a year's salon experience. I'm 41 years old and am extremely interested in working abroad. Please get back to me with further details of the job.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Lynn

Lynn... send Louise a private message to ensure she knows you're interested in the job.
hth's

I wish:eek: the chance to spend the summer in Greece, with a job, shame I only do the one service :cry: and I'm married :cry: and have commitments in England:rolleyes: I can dream:lol:

Hi Lynn just wondered if you were still interested in the position after I sent you the info?

Latest posts

Back