Summer adverts & promotions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo_Barrett

Reaction score
I've just advertised in a free magazine the covers the town & villages where I live, as it's a monthly thing my ad for last month was aimed at School Proms Season but it hasn't brought any work in, so for July I want to attract those soon jetting of on holiday but I am totally brain dead on writing an advert. I was hoping that some of you lovely Geeks would be able to help me, I've got a 4 day deadline before I need to send advert over to magazine otherwise it will reprint my prom ad, which will be out of date by the time it's been printed & delivered.

I'm qualified in Manicures, Pedicures, Gel Overlays along with Gelish Gel Polish Cert, Nail Art with Gelish, Spray Tans, Waxing, Facials & Lashes.

I will be forever thankful if someone out there can help me

When I first qualified I was advised by a senior therapist never to do special offers in the height of summer and Christmas because you don't need to so it's something I stick to personally however...

If you want to do an offer you could do a holiday prep package of fingers, toes and tan for a certain amount? Saving just a little perhaps?

I definitely wouldn't lower the costs too much though as you really shouldn't need to.

I do have some advertising ideas on my website http://www.liverpoollashes.co.uk/?m=1 (it's the advice tab below my banner)

x

Thank word, I'm rubbish at putting thing into writing. I was thinking along the lines of holiday Prep Package but just don't know now too word it

Thank word, I'm rubbish at putting thing into writing. I was thinking along the lines of holiday Prep Package but just don't know now too word it

Awww I think sometimes it's hard to say something without sounding cheesy when you've written it yourself. Why not look at other people's adverts for wording inspiration? x

I had hoped that there may have Been some sample type ads to see on here

I had hoped that there may have Been some sample type ads to see on here

Why not add it as a page on your website and just do it like listing out what you are offering..examples below (i don't know what treatments you are wanting to offer):

Holiday Prep Packages

Wax Package
1/2 Leg wax
Bikini wax
Underarm wax
Eyebrow wax

£xx

Head to Toe
Shape & Paint Hands
Shape & Paint Feet
Full Body Spray Tan
£xx

Luxury Head to Toe
Shellac Hands
Shellac Feet
Full Body Spray Tan
Full Set Eyelashes

£xx

sorry just re-read your original post and saw you wanted wording for an ad. How about in big letters "BEAUTY HOLIDAY PACKAGES" and then just list your package titles i.e. Waxing Package - £xx, Head to Toe Package £xx, Luxury Head to Toe Package £xx, then put for more details please visit www.mywebsite.com? xx

Latest posts

Back