Summer hair frizz!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noodle

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Can I put this question out please to all of our hair professionals?

@deanosnana and myself would love to know the best way to combat the dreaded summer hair frizz.

Apart from wearing hair up in a ponytail, are there any other solutions to this problem?

Professional shampoo and conditioner are being used regularly, but they don’t seem to be making any real difference :(

Any advice would be most welcome :)

Many thanks in advance.

Have you tried a keratin blowdry? My clients who have the same issue will have one ready for summer and one ready for winter and they swear by them!

Have you tried a keratin blowdry? My clients who have the same issue will have one ready for summer and one ready for winter and they swear by them!

I have in the past yes, but I suppose I need to think about having a keratin treatment again at some point.

I’m guessing that sadly, heat protection plus straighteners isn’t going to be enough :confused:

I have in the past yes, but I suppose I need to think about having a keratin treatment again at some point.

I’m guessing that sadly, heat protection plus straighteners isn’t going to be enough :confused:
It’ll just knacker your hair eventually! At least with the keratin u have the protective barrier and u won’t need to straighten. Try the NovMax it’s the best I’ve used x

I’m mixed race and nov max has been a life saver but I’m now pregnant and think it will be too strong for me

I’m mixed race and nov max has been a life saver but I’m now pregnant and think it will be too strong for me
I’ve done it on loads of pregnant women hun, I spoke to Emmerson at Novmax and he said it was perfectly safe. Maybe do it outside if you’re worried about the fumes? It’ll be a lifesaver to have it done in the summer, at least it’ll mean the heat won’t take over, lets face it the less u have to faff around with appearance when ur preggers the better!

Can I put this question out please to all of our hair professionals?

@deanosnana and myself would love to know the best way to combat the dreaded summer hair frizz.

Apart from wearing hair up in a ponytail, are there any other solutions to this problem?

Professional shampoo and conditioner are being used regularly, but they don’t seem to be making any real difference :(

Any advice would be most welcome :)

Many thanks in advance.

I just add leave in conditioner spray and salt spray, leave it and enjoy the beach curls. They are dry within the hour if i’m outside

Latest posts

Back