Summer holidays!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sian1979

Reaction score
just wondering where i would like to go on holiday this year may be next......have any other geeks booked or going to book one this year and where are you going?

i just cant decide!!!:(
thanks

I don't need to go anywhere...I live in a holiday zone :lol:

Good luck with your search xxx

I don't need to go anywhere...I live in a holiday zone :lol:

Good luck with your search xxx

Same here! I'll just go to my parents' house in Paros!

you lucky lucky people!!!! :green::green::green:

how nice it would be to live somwhere thats like being on holiday!

okay dream bubble has just burst as i looked out the window and saw the rain :(

good old uk. x

I'm going to Tsilivi in Zante again this year.
It will be my 5th time there as i love it. The Greek people are so friendly, they remember you by your first names even if you dont stay at their hotel all the time.
love it love it love it:green:

I'm going to Tsilivi in Zante again this year.
It will be my 5th time there as i love it. The Greek people are so friendly, they remember you by your first names even if you dont stay at their hotel all the time.
love it love it love it:green:

On behalf of the Greek people... THANK YOU!:hug:

I fell in love with Corfu....the northern part,near Roda,or Kassiopi,was lovely....one day we will return there...:)

We are going to the dominican republic this year!! hopefully it will be lovely.

We went to Gran Canaria last year, most beautifull and mostly untouched place i have ever seen, absolutly amazing!

my fave places..

1. Tenby..Wales...
Stunning...my 'soul'place...

2. Javea...Spain...
My home...beautiful and not too commercial...

3. Cala D'Or ... Majorca
Again beautiful...nice coves...

4. Puerto Santiago/ Los Gigantes...Tenerife..
Was lovely when I used to go...probably merged with Playa De Las Americas by now!!!

5. Hotel Melia Bali...Nusa Dua, Bali...
The people are so warm and welcoming...beautiful hotel...(cr.ap beaches )

6. Disneyland Paris....
Love it...no idea why...but a little obsessed with the place...

There are others...but that is my top 6...:lol:

Well, I'm moving to Spain in July so I doubt I'll have a 'holiday'. Wont need one!!.......

:eek:Well this year we might not go away, its a toss up between the Haven park in Hafan y Mor (Wales) or a weekend away in Birmingham to watch WWE Smackdown!
Cant think what would be better! :eek:

i am not sure where to go this year either, we normally go to tenerife
but fancy a change this year so will be watching this thread closely
for some ideas.

i love tenerife and benidorm x

forgot to mention Benidorm....LOL...it's where I go shopping...

whereabouts you moving to Shellpink???

my fave places..

1. Tenby..Wales...
Stunning...my 'soul'place...

2. Javea...Spain...
My home...beautiful and not too commercial...

3. Cala D'Or ... Majorca
Again beautiful...nice coves...

4. Puerto Santiago/ Los Gigantes...Tenerife..
Was lovely when I used to go...probably merged with Playa De Las Americas by now!!!

5. Hotel Melia Bali...Nusa Dua, Bali...
The people are so warm and welcoming...beautiful hotel...(cr.ap beaches )

6. Disneyland Paris....
Love it...no idea why...but a little obsessed with the place...

There are others...but that is my top 6...:lol:
I forgive you for not mentioning France...I suppose dineyland does count,in some peculiar way....but us French dont really do disney like the americans can do you think Jo??:green:

So here is my list for France:)...

Picardy in the north has bustling ports,gothic cathedarels...beer is often drunk

Champagne area....well vineyards,champagne is cooked in meals...Troyes is a lovely city,and is famous for "andouilettes" sausages!

Brittany is beautiful,lovely beaches,the musterious carnac,megalyths,lovely fishing ports...

Normandy...d day beaches,cider and calvados,and the magnificent mont st michel...

The Loire...fairytale chateaux,the birth place of Joan of Arc,in orlens...Le Mans car racing...

Burgundy...woodlands and waterfalls,romanesque churches...the wines here are the most delicious in the world:)

Le Massif Central...the dramatic landscape,extinct volcanoes...remote villages...the treasures of Gorges Du Tarn...

The Rhone Valley and French Alps...Lyon,Grenoble,and the spa toen of Evian Les Bians..

Poitou and Aquitaine...La Rochelle has a lovely harbour...the Marais Poitevin has beautiful marsh land...Poitiers Cathederale is stunning...Bordeaux wine is delicious!

Perigord,Quercy and Gascony...Rocomadour is breathtaking...the market in Sarlat is tempting...the caves here is where you can see where prehistoric man lived.

The Pyrenees...there is a huge shrine at Lourdes...Basque country here...
skiing is abundant...

Languedoc Rousillon...Carcassonne is majestic,Perpignan is colourful,Narbonne has a beautiful river running through it,Montpellier is such a young,vibrant city....the beaches here...collioure is stunning...sete,agde...and also my birth place:green:

Provence...the riviera,Cannes...the ancient town of Avignon...

Corsica is also French...but a little bit pricey!

There...i think i have covered a whistle stop tour of France...my personal fav for families or couples though is the Languedoc...it has everything!:)

awwww Gabi...I am so bad to your homeland...

Disney is fab...my hubby prefers it to the US versions...but yeah your right...not really Paris...

I have been to Paris...but it scared me..I was 12 years old and got accosted on the metro....

Carcassone...passed through it...not sure if we had McDonalds there....is it near Limoges????

Although we drove from the South of France to Paris...we only stopped in the Formula 1's .... Brieve (?) was the best...:lol:

I want to go back to france though and have a holiday in a farmhouse...I have got some real affection for the country...I mentioned to hubby as a holiday this year...but think we are buying a new home....so maybe soon...

I love the area east of Malaga, round La Herradura and Almunecar. It is still very "local" and unspoiled by tourism (ooops maybe should have kept quiet! :eek:)

Marion x

I love Blackpool Sands In Devon (nr Dartmouth)

Not the best sand but extremely clean and well cared for beach and of course, important to me, an organic cafe :lol:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I want to go on holiday this year :cry:

I am going to Ireland to see my friend get married which will be lovely.

We used to go to a greek island every year when I was younger, my dream part of the world I love it...I still dream about the Greeks!!!

My mum wants to have an affair with a greek waiter with long brown hair (her taste not mine!) But I must say the scuba instructors are GORGEOUS!

You lucky duckys going on holiday...me jealous...just a bit!!!

becki xxx

I love Benidorm but this year Paul and I have promised ourselves a biking holiday down to my cousins place in Arle, thats South of France, very Spanish feel and look, I love it there and I'm hoping that Paul will fall in love with it to.
If he does my Uncle wants to build me a home:green:
Unfortunately we would then need jobs:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back