Summer holidays!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooooooooo everyone is very continental, Im like either North Wales or Brum!?
xxx

O to live abroad!!!!!
it is so dull and miserable here at the moment....i would love to open the curtains to sunshine everyday.:rolleyes: O well back to reality!.....BUMP.
i have actually been looking to go to the south of france...some of my best holidays were there when i was younger. So far looked at port grimaud, canet plage and perpignan area. I used to love it there and thought i could take the kids there and hopefully they would enjoy it just as much, never been to spain though and looked at a few brochures but dont really know any of the places...have been told that the costa dorada is good...and is handy for popping into barca.
Keep the ideas coming tho.
xx

O to live abroad!!!!!
it is so dull and miserable here at the moment....i would love to open the curtains to sunshine everyday.:rolleyes: O well back to reality!.....BUMP.
i have actually been looking to go to the south of france...some of my best holidays were there when i was younger. So far looked at port grimaud, canet plage and perpignan area. I used to love it there and thought i could take the kids there and hopefully they would enjoy it just as much, never been to spain though and looked at a few brochures but dont really know any of the places...have been told that the costa dorada is good...and is handy for popping into barca.
Keep the ideas coming tho.
xx
Perpignan has some of the best sandy beaches...Canet plage...and drivig along the "cote Vermeille" is spectacular,while seeing the vineyards that produce Banyuls sweet wine...

The one thing i do not like about Perpignan,is it has some poor areas,and some ar rundown,but you get that anywhere....Narbonne,a little bit further along the med,is more up beat,and the history is facinating:)

forgot to mention Benidorm....LOL...it's where I go shopping...

whereabouts you moving to Shellpink???

Im moving to the Costa Blanca south a bit from Alicante:):) Cant wait!

taking the kids to benidorm, never been before so hope its good :lol:

We are hoping for a holiday in the Lake District, it will be 4 years since we all went away together and I can't wait.

We are going to florida this year staying in a disney resort.

We are hoping for a holiday in the Lake District, it will be 4 years since we all went away together and I can't wait.

I love the Lake District...

Bowness....we had a boat there.... my hubby actually got done for speeding on the lake...was doing about 12mph I think lol...

A great chippy in Bowness too :lol:

i am hoping to get to Jamaica next month for a friends wedding

will take my daughter to haven in June for her birthday

We are going to florida this year staying in a disney resort.

ooh we've just done that it was fab, where are you staying ?

dont think we will get another family holiday this year, disney near wiped us out :cry:, but it was so worth it, but.... if tom ever gets that investement money back of that little s**t , then he has said we can back to disneyworld, i have to , im hooked it was the most amazing place on earth and how cheap is it to buy stuff overthere?

we might get to haven or pontins again late sept/oct but to be honest thats as expensive as going abroad these days lol

xxxx

I love the Lake District...

Bowness....we had a boat there.... my hubby actually got done for speeding on the lake...was doing about 12mph I think lol...

A great chippy in Bowness too :lol:

We've not been there before we normally go to Devon or Cornwall so thought that we would try somewhere else this year. I am hoping for a lovely wooden cabin with a hot tub.

Chippy sounds good, don't want to be cooking too much on holiday :lol:

We going to Cyprus end of April - Coral Bay - near pathos.

We going in a Villa - cant wait.

We're off to France for a week in August in a mobile home on a campsite close to Royan..... I love France and this will be our first abroad holidays for a couple of years..... Last summer we went to the Lake District, it is such a beautiful part of England.

Only 7 months to wait til we go....!

I am going to the hotel monica in Nerja ,Costa Del Sol.We went in an apartment there last year but this year i dont want to worry about cooking or anything else so we are half board and because we booked early it actually didnt work out that much more expensive.

I have never been on a holiday! Guess you can't miss what you've never had eh? :)

I have never been on a holiday! Guess you can't miss what you've never had eh? :)

Well you must deserve one this year then.Go on have a little holiday you might like it.

We're off to France for a week in August in a mobile home on a campsite close to Royan..... I love France and this will be our first abroad holidays for a couple of years..... Last summer we went to the Lake District, it is such a beautiful part of England.

Only 7 months to wait til we go....!
who did you book that with , or did you arrange it yourself...if you dont mind me asking,:)

This is my big 5 0 birthday this year.
Hubby, me and 3 other couples have booked a week in Orlando and a weeks cruising the Caribbean in October.
I'll be thinking about you all - NOT ! :wink2:
LOL

well im off to marmaris, for the 20th time, in june. cant wait =]
really love the place its like my second home!! really wanna live there one day.
x.

Latest posts

Back