Summer marketing ideas!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Verve Designs

TAFNO Extensionize
Reaction score
Summer is around the corner (apparently he says, dodging hailstones!) and we've potentially not had a summer like this one for a looooooooong time.

There's loads of events in the next marketing quarter to base our marketing around, such as;

The Queens Jubilee
Euro 2012
Holiday Season
The Olympics
etc etc.

So what promotions, offers and marketing events will you be running to capitolise on the "feel-good-factor" of this summer?

Let's use this as an open forum to bounce ideas off each other, with the understanding that we're sharing any ideas that we put in here! I'm guessing I'll be seeing lots of crowns and red, white and blue on my leaflets for a couple of months! :)

Good thread!

I was thinking of doing a double royalty reward week (nee idea of the actual name I'll give it!!), but during the jubilee week (effectively half term) I'll give double loyalty stamps to clients as a way to encourage them in - I find school holidays pretty quiet.

Other than that I'm struggling with an Olympic and Euros one. I have my back to school promotion already, run it every year and it's really popular, facial and massage package.

I've got Prom/Party Princess running 'til the end of May/June which is a spray tan, mani, pedi and tinting package and that's proving popular as well.

Interesting to hear other ideas

Latest posts

Back