Summer Shellac anticipation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProperPrincess

Reaction score
Im going to buy my shellac at the weekend. Along with lamp, scrub fresh and cuticle away etc

I've chosen

The 3.0 colours.

Now what colour are the rest of you anticipating will be popular for summer?

I'm thinking

Tutti fruiti

Fedora

Mascarade

I can't afford all the colours at once I'm thinking I'll buy a couple each week!

But what are the best colours for the summer...if we get one? :)

Tropix is a must for summer!

If you are thinking of buying the lamp and a few bits, see if your distributor has any offers on. I know the Fingertips centre (near me) does free training with a couple of kits options.
They could probably give you advice on the most popular colours too.

If you are thinking of buying the lamp and a few bits, see if your distributor has any offers on. I know the Fingertips centre (near me) does free training with a couple of kits options.
They could probably give you advice on the most popular colours too.

I'm in Cardiff so a bit of a way from any distributors apparently :-( x

I have just purchased Tropix and tutti frutti thinking of Summer xx

Asphalt to match the English summer sky

Rubble to reflect the colour of the muddy puddles :lol:

Seriously though I would expect Tutti Frutti, HotPopPink, Tropix, Hot Chilis etc to be great summer favourites in my neck of the woods with the classic French not far behind - those would be my predictions x

Asphalt to match the English summer sky

Rubble to reflect the colour of the muddy puddles :lol:

Seriously though I would expect Tutti Frutti, HotPopPink, Tropix, Hot Chilis etc to be great summer favourites in my neck of the woods with the classic French not far behind - those would be my predictions x

I love hot pop pink! X

Maybe one of the VIP ones. I love the gold one. It's so subtle but in the sunshine comes alive and adds depth to a French :)
Vicki xx

Hey hun

Moonlight and roses is great for layering giving you some pastelly type shades for summer to expand your base summer colour range.

Hth x x x

I have just purchased Tropix and tutti frutti thinking of Summer xx

I've also just bought these 2 and they've been popular the last week x

Im going to buy my shellac at the weekend. Along with lamp, scrub fresh and cuticle away etc

I've chosen

The 3.0 colours.

Now what colour are the rest of you anticipating will be popular for summer?

I'm thinking

Tutti fruiti

Fedora

Mascarade

I can't afford all the colours at once I'm thinking I'll buy a couple each week!

But what are the best colours for the summer...if we get one? :)

Definately Tropix and Tutti Frutti on their own or layered :)

this is exactly what im trying to decide!!! just wish id bought the kit at excel!!

im looking at the 3.0 collection plus wildfire, fedora and hot pop pink xx

Tropix is a must! S2 have a great offer on for a pack of colours at the moment! I'd have got it but I already have the asphalt & hotche! Xx

Maybe one of the VIP ones. I love the gold one. It's so subtle but in the sunshine comes alive and adds depth to a French :)
Vicki xx

And is also lovely over any of the other colors too.:)

Tutti frutti as kit said is great it has a blue/purple tinge to it. Xx
Sorry should have read posts properly, I just realised I've repeated what everyone said in my last post!!
I bought iced coral last week but am really disappointed with it :(

Sorry should have read posts properly, I just realised I've repeated what everyone said in my last post!!

On its own I don't like it, but have you tried layering it? x

Iced coral over rubble is lovely... Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336580557.811152.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336580557.811152.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 238
On its own I don't like it, but have you tried layering it? x
I have, I did Blackpool with iced coral, I've looked at lots of layering options and they all seem to make a green?! anyone got any others??x

this is exactly what im trying to decide!!! just wish id bought the kit at excel!!

im looking at the 3.0 collection plus wildfire, fedora and hot pop pink xx

That's what I'm thinking. I might add hot pop pink, tropix and mascarade. Then I have a few to start. And on hubbys pay day... Well who knows what could happen lol

Romantique is a lovely one also princess, it's great on it's own or over French xx

Latest posts

Back