Summer Shellac anticipation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have, I did Blackpool with iced coral, I've looked at lots of layering options and they all seem to make a green?! anyone got any others??x

I find this too. Don't really like it xx

I think before I decide I need to see pictures of layering options... Anyone? Xx

I think before I decide I need to see pictures of layering options... Anyone? Xx
Fingernail fixer on Facebook shows loads of layering options, that's where I looked! X

I have, I did Blackpool with iced coral, I've looked at lots of layering options and they all seem to make a green?! anyone got any others??x

Iced coral over gotcha is gorgeous and over tropix xxx

It's summer here in Florida and we've been cranking out the French Shellac.

Cream Puff or Studio White w/Beau or Negligee.

Hello,
i dont do a lot of french, my clients love colour,
HOT POP PINK... a really gorgeous creamy bright pink
TROPIX.... a creamy orangey, a real fave with my ladies
RUBBLE with GOLD VIP STATUS over the top, looks amazing,
PURPLE PURPLE....Stunning bright purply blue
DARK LAVA....a deep colour a bit like fedora with red flecky bits through it, amazing when the light hits it
ZILLIONAIRE.....layered over PURPLE PURPLE, HOT POP PINK, BLACKPOOL
ROSEBUD.... An all round of all ages favourite, elegant go with everything colour
I do about 10 sets a week, and these are my most popular
HTH XX

When you love a light bride colour: romantique covered with a layer of negligee is lovely!

I got Moonlight & Roses today and layered VIP Silver Status over, it looked gorgeous. I think VIP Silver & Gold Status will layer well over any colour.

A French is a must, I've done loads over the last few weeks! Also try some konad I'm sure you'll love it! :D xx

I layered a thin coat of iced coral over gotcha on a client yesterday to tone the pink down & it's actually amaze! Try it & you'll see x

My fave and most popular colours in the summer are Tropix (looks great with Mother of Pearl over the top too), Tutti Frutti and Hotski to Tchotchke.

Tropix
Tutti Frutti
Iced Coral layered over both looks lush!

If you want a wine cour choose dark lava over fedora is my advice! X

Thanks for all ur help and suggestions

I have gone with the 3.0 collection
Along with
Tutti fruity
Fedora
Iced coral
Tropix
Hot chillis

For now

i have just ordered mine and decided to go with the 3.o collection on its own plus the new stand etc to get me going, i just want all the colours at once lol!!

Google " CDN Shellac layering" it shows u some colors they layer ...pretty cool :)

I've used hot chillis, tropix and tutti fruiti and iced coral. Love them all. Guess what's the biggest success.... Iced coral! On its own! I have a new client who has booked in for every other Wednesday after last night she fell in love with iced coral! Xxx it looked elegant and understated!

Latest posts

Back