Sun Laboratories Spray Tan training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitzyGirl

Reaction score
I booked myself onto the Sun Labs Spray Tan training, run at Capital.
Has any1 had any experience with them, if so, what are they or their products like?
Course only costs £25 + vat, but I thought, I'll start there and if I don't like it I haven't wasted too much. If I do, then could go on a different course, if needed.
I'd appreciate some opinions though.

I have not used their application method as I use a hvlp machine but I do use their solution and love the colour. The guide colour is great and the end result is fantastic. I know it is on offer in Capital Hair and Beauty at the moment.

we don't have a capital, would love to be able to do the training too.

i have seen the offer on at capital web site and was looking in to getting as many solutions as i could. i may go to one today. i have just done the solglo course and the colour for that system is really nice. a warm brown colour.
have you looked at www.ambermist.co.uk or www.tanningsolutions.co.uk they have small bottles so you can test their colours...... i hope mine have come through post today.

looked on capital and they have only got the tanning training on monday in croydon...... solglo is the same price however when i gave my post code the nearest trainer was cambridge!!

angelxdevil said:
we don't have a capital, would love to be able to do the training too.

gemmac said:

have you looked at www.ambermist.co.uk or www.tanningsolutions.co.uk they have small bottles so you can test their colours...... i hope mine have come through post today.

Thanks for that. Once I've done the training, I'll order the samples and try them out. When my Nuress comes from QVC that is.

gemmac said:
looked on capital and they have only got the tanning training on monday in croydon......

Go on, come to Croydon on Monday, and we'll have fun & a chat.

GlitzyGirl said:
Thanks for that. Once I've done the training, I'll order the samples and try them out. When my Nuress comes from QVC that is.

Got mine this morning x

croydon is too far for me x

what time does it start as i've got kiddie winkles that i have to take to school.

Otherwise I spose I could get a train.... and someone nice could pick me up lol x:green:

angelxdevil said:
croydon is too far for me x

what time does it start as i've got kiddie winkles that i have to take to school.

Otherwise I spose I could get a train.... and someone nice could pick me up lol x:green:

I can take a hint,lol.
Seriously though, if you come to a local station, I can pick you up on my way.
The course time is 11am-1pm, so there's time to get here and back while kiddies are in school, PROBABLY. You have to check how long the travel is though.

I use Sunlab dark sunsation and ultra dark and have done for the last 18 months, they are fab.

GlitzyGirl said:
I can take a hint,lol.
Seriously though, if you come to a local station, I can pick you up on my way.
The course time is 11am-1pm, so there's time to get here and back while kiddies are in school, PROBABLY. You have to check how long the travel is though.

Is it this Monday coming? 22nd??? I haven't got to get naked or anything have I pmsl.... not a pretty sight lol.

Might seriously take you up on that offer.

How do I go and pay etc.

angelxdevil said:
Is it this Monday coming? 22nd??? I haven't got to get naked or anything have I pmsl.... not a pretty sight lol.

Might seriously take you up on that offer.

How do I go and pay etc.

That's an idea, never thought about it. Hope we don't have to undress, I don't want every1 passing out....LOL.

Croydon's phone # is 0208 6813815. Give them a call and ask.
Offer's still there, but make sure it's a local station. Best one's are West Wickham, Hayes and Bromley South. Stay away from Croydon stations, I don't know my way round Croydon's one way systems and all that.

Aylin which is your local station?

Best ones are West Wickham, Kent & Hayes, Kent. Don't end up in Hayes, Middlesex. Both are about 5mins from me.

just finding out how much, how long and which station is best x

Will let you know. What time do I need to arrive at the station for that will leave us enough time to get to the centre?

Are you sure about this honey x

Of course I am sure. I am not gonna carry you on my back am I?
Best time to pick you up would be about 10.15, then that will give us 30mins to get there. Been told I have to be there by 10.45.

Have you phoned them up yet?

GlitzyGirl said:
That's an idea, never thought about it. Hope we don't have to undress, I don't want every1 passing out....LOL.

Croydon's phone # is 0208 6813815. Give them a call and ask.
Offer's still there, but make sure it's a local station. Best one's are West Wickham, Hayes and Bromley South. Stay away from Croydon stations, I don't know my way round Croydon's one way systems and all that.

we had to strip on mondays solglo course i assume they are the same so i would take a bikini or vest and shorts. in my training i had to spray the other girl and she did me

OMG everyone will be getting an eyeful.... lol.

No not called them yet as I'm finding out about trains but I will. Have you called them yet??? Do we have to pay on the day?

angelxdevil said:
just finding out how much, how long and which station is best x

Will let you know. What time do I need to arrive at the station for that will leave us enough time to get to the centre?

Are you sure about this honey x

I just checked the train times for you. If you catch the 8.28am train in Luton, change at London Bridge, and you will be at Hayes Station at 10.15am. You check it out as well though.

Latest posts

Back