Sun Laboratories Spray Tan training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
angelxdevil said:
OMG everyone will be getting an eyeful.... lol.

No not called them yet as I'm finding out about trains but I will. Have you called them yet??? Do we have to pay on the day?

I called and booked it on the phone, and had to pay straight away with a credit card. They might let you pay on the day, but I don't really know.

I am starting to panick. I am in no state to show my bulges to any1.

you'll be fine i found it theraputic standing there. cold but theraputic!!

GlitzyGirl said:
I just checked the train times for you. If you catch the 8.28am train in Luton, change at London Bridge, and you will be at Hayes Station at 10.15am. You check it out as well though.

I can't do it as I won't be able to get to luton station until 9:00am. Oh I'm p.d off now was really up for it.

Thanks anyway honey x:cry:

Found another way.
If you catch the 9.04 train in Luton, you'll be in East Croydon at 10.09. Then we can arrange to meet somewhere close by, and it will only take us about 15mins to get to Capital from there.

How about that?

Right I've just found it too. So it's back on. Just gonna phone Capital now x pm me with your mobile number and then I can text you when I get on the train etc.

Cheers honey x

Sarah (with wobbly bits) aarrrhhh I knew I should've gone to the gym more this week lol. Too late now it's not gonna help me. lol

i hope you both have a good day. take a note book to jott notes and don't forget the bikinis. good luck girlies

I'll be able to umpa lumpa for the geek meet lol x

that is what i look like now... some of my leg is still white omg and im going to spain tomoz

angelxdevil said:

Excellent!!

We're on our way.................

I'll pm you as soon as I find out what my mobile no is (too long for me to memorise).

Do you think we can wear swimming costumes? The only thing to contain a bit of the bulge.

when I spoke to Amanda there she said that she can't see that we should have to strip off as its not being done in a separate room as it's all open planned. She seems to think arms and legs.... But take one anyway. Or shorts and t-shirt think that's what i'm doing....

I better get waxing then. I was saving it for my holiday, but few days earlier won't make much difference.

GlitzyGirl said:
I better get waxing then. I was saving it for my holiday, but few days earlier won't make much difference.

exactly what I was thinking too....

Great minds think alike!!!

Hi I started out with sun labs, I like the solution and have good results when i spray with it, however on an open day with them they sold me the mobile spray gun..........which is terrible I hate it, shown it to a few tanning techs and trainers and basically it's a fence sprayer! loads of product waste and a really wet tan as a result. Please dont make the same mistake as me, its worth paying a bit more for a better machine, saves money in the long run!

hi glitzy girl. go for that course, its all i did and they teach you everything you need to know. there really is no need to spend lots of money on training for spray tanning unless you really have problems. i've been doing this for 2 years now at my salon and have had no probs.

on a separate note i'm also turkish living in kent. we should get together!

Latest posts

Back