Sun lotion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm lying here covered in a rash. My entire body itches like crazy. I bought pix buin allergy lotion but obviously didn't work for me. £13 down the drain so it's docs for me tomorrow:( x
I've seen 3 different people write the same thing in Facebook this morning, not a great advertisement. X

My oldest is allergic to Nivea suncream too, just now I am using Banana Boat Baby one on both the youngest and the oldest with no problems and no burning.

I think E45 do one, but I use Banana Boat fragrance free & it's great.

Thanks. Never thought about returning it but today feels and looks a lot better. Went to a herbal store yesterday and bought tablets and a gel. Looks like its working or it could be that the sun has not appeared today.

Have seen some pics on Facebook and your right it isn't a good advertisement but I have been told to go to doc and he will refer me to a dermatologist where they put you under some sort of machine (bit like a tanning bed) and this helps your skin in sunlight. It may not cure it but certainly helps. Have been too busy today so hopefully will get to docs tomorrow. I will try to post a pic of my arm just to let you see. Thanks again ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338302990.663354.jpg

Looks alot like prickly heat hun. Hopefully it goes soon xxx

Thats pickley heat i get it all the time in the summer. Evan if i dont put sun cream on. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back