Sun UV/LED Amazon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natashao

Reaction score
So I currently use the manicure companies gel polish and I am also adding the tgb to my kit too . I didn't have the manicure companies lamp as of yet however was going to purchase it and tgb one when they are both in stock . These will set me back 230 for the 2. There Is an identical one on Amazon and I am wondering does anyone have experience with this at all ? Seems to just not have a brand name stuck to it and is £39 ..thanks for reading xx

There’s another recent post re this. If you use the search function or go back through posts you’ll see it
I think it was re gel polish chipping

Thank you hun your like my fairy godmother lol

It does sound like the SUN 3 lamp which can be bought from eBay and Amazon can be very hit or miss from a lot of posts I've read here and on other forums, which implies some might not be genuine. If the post @Ciderella is referring to is the one I'm thinking of, the OP had a lamp with the extra number of bulbs in (like TGB's lamp), which is very unusual - yet she was still experiencing problems.
I think it's worth spending the extra money on the right lamp/s for peace of mind. - I understand TGB lamp should be back in stock soon (although it's not good that it's been out of stock for so long!).

It does sound like the SUN 3 lamp which can be bought from eBay and Amazon can be very hit or miss from a lot of posts I've read here and on other forums, which implies some might not be genuine. If the post @Ciderella is referring to is the one I'm thinking of, the OP had a lamp with the extra number of bulbs in (like TGB's lamp), which is very unusual - yet she was still experiencing problems.
I think it's worth spending the extra money on the right lamp/s for peace of mind. - I understand TGB lamp should be back in stock soon (although it's not good that it's been out of stock for so long!).
I have ordered it from sun UV directly . It has a year guarantee so if I'm unhappy I will just return it. Hot tgb one is back in stock soon . !

Latest posts

Back